Monday, April 9, 2012

Britton's 5th birthday!

Britton turned 5 this year!! I can't believe that he is 5 already, but the good news is that he gets to start school this year. He can not wait until August when he gets to go to the big kids school.

This year Britton had a pirate themed birthday party. I found a real pirate magician to come in and entertain the kids. This was a huge hit! Britton was beside himself with excitement and was so excited to be able to help the magician with his tricks!






Then we ate cake, or cupcakes to be exact. I made his cake myself this year and was pretty impressed how it turned out. Not sure if I'll attempt that one again.




Of course the kids also had fun running around and playing. I attempeted a whip cream eating contest, but that one didn't go over too well. I think most of the kids were still too young to get into that! Britton has said that he wants a pirate magician next year too, but every week he changes his mind. It will be interesting to see how things change next year!

The night before Britton's birthday he camped out with Dad and woke up to 5 balloons in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment