Friday, February 3, 2012

Christmas Morning

On Christmas morning I was surprised the Britton slept in until almost 7. I was sure that he was going to be up at the crack of dawn.

The boys checking out what Santa brought them



Eating their special Christmas doughnuts.


After they ate we proceeded to open presents. This took forever and we weren't done until lunch time. Once someone opened a present they wanted to open up the toy that was inside. It took a lot of convicing to get them to open up another one. I hope that it will be like that next year because I've decided that they are only going to get 2 presents a piece!

Britton got a couple transformer helmets that were a huge hit! This is Britton in one
And Everett likes to wear them too. Emmett and Emerson don't really care for them that much

Britton specifically asked Santa for a scooter this year, because he broke his other one doing tricks. Yes, that's right, my then 4 year old is already learning how to do tricks on the scooter!!

He asked to go out and ride his scooter first thing

It was a really fun Christmas this year and I can't wait to see what next year brings us!

No comments:

Post a Comment